XDA Developer TV is looking to add more talented people like you to the lineup. If this sounds like something you’d like to try, do not hesitate. All it takes is basic video skills, which we can help you learn, a camera capable of at least 720p resolution, and a love and knowledge of mobile devices—both Android and Windows Phone.
What do you get? You get the enjoyment of spreading the knowledge you’ve learned on XDA to thousands of people. You will get to join the ranks of other XDA Developer TV stars like Jordan, azrienoch, Adam, and others. So what are you waiting for? Contact Jimmy McGee with any questions. If you are camera shy, but still want to join our team, contact Portal Administrator Will Verduzco to learn how to join our group of talented writers.
How to apply:
- Step 1: Set up a Camera.
- Step 2: Create a Short Video Demonstration of Your Talents
- Step 3: Submit your video to JimmyMcGee by Private Message on the forums.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Jelly Bean for Galaxy S2 I9100, Xperia T Alpha with Kernel Source? – XDA Developer TV
- Learning Android Development inside Android, ADB Tutorials and an XDA Merchandise Contest! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Sneaky Pictures Now with Spy Camera OS – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Select Apps to Keep Your Screen On with KeepScreen – XDA Developer TV
- Drawing on a Linux Desktop with an Android Tablet and a “User Friendly” XBMC for Android! – XDA Developer TV