Extra! Extra! Read All About It—Android 4.2 and more mobile phone developments! In this video, our friend Jordan mentions the Transformer TF700 getting an official release of CyanogenMod 10. Jordan talks about this week’s XDA Developer TV Videos. This includes XDA Developer TV Producer Azrienoch’s reviews of Hax Launcher, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler’s Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s app review of Picture Password LockScreen.
In Android 4.2 news, Jordan mentions the keyboard with gesture typing being leaked. Jordan also talks about the newly announced features of Android 4.2, including Photo Sphere, Gesture Typing, Multi-User, TV Connect, Quick Settings, and more. Finally, Jordan talks about the new forums for the Nexus 4 and 10. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Official CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies for the Transformer TF700
- Google Nexus 4, 10 Announced; Forums Created!
- Android 4.2 Announced: Photo Sphere, Gesture Typing, Multi-User, TV Connect, Quick Settings, and Much More!
- Android 4.2 Keyboard with Gesture Typing Leaked
- App Review: Control Your Android Device with Hax Launcher – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Unlock your Phone Differently with Picture Password LockScreen – XDA Developer TV